Sunday, September 23, 2007

Welcome to Jackson's Blog Site

I am excited to start a Blog for Jackson. Jackson is 7 months and 1 week old. We are enjoying our baby boy so much. I can hardly remember what it was like around here without him. He is becoming such a little boy. It'S another exciting stage in his life for Mommy and Daddy. He is rolling over now and sitting up pretty good. He has a bottom tooth that has broke the skin. I can see the tooth beside it and two on the top as well that appear to be coming in. Jason and I feel so blessed. He is such a good baby! I take Jackson to storytime on Tuesdays at the Lexington County library and he loves it. As you can see, we are starting Jackson out right. This is his 7 month picture in his Carolina Jersery. Jackson says Go Gamecocks!!!

2 comments:

Carson & Taylor said...

How cute!!!! I am so excited that you got a blog!!! Mandy

Becky said...

Looking forward to reading updates on Jackson!