I have been telling Jackson for 3 weeks now.."All I want for Christmas is for you to crawl". I am proud to say Jackson met his deadline. I am just beside myself. I have got to get an area rug for my house. I think he feels like he is getting no where trying to crawl on hardwoods. We were at my parents today and Jackson was on the rug. Aunt Ashley was propping him up on his knees to get him in the crawling mode. His legs were not strong enough to do this until about a week ago. I was in the floor playing with Jackson and he loves red!!! I got some red Christmas bulbs off mom's tree and took the hooks off. I was spinning them on the rug for Jackson and I could not believe what I saw. He started crawling for them. It was out of no where. He is crawling using his legs but not so much his arms. He just reaches for the item as far as possible with his arms. I was so upset because I did not have my camera or video camera with me. I am now upset I went with the Blackberry because it does not have either. Ashley has both on her phone, but the file was too larget to email. We thought she could use her cable to email it to us, but she can't seem to get that working either. Oh well, hopefully I can get video of it tomorrow and put it on so you can see him. I am so excited! My baby boy is finally crawling!!!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment