My babies are growing up so fast!!! I can't believe in just a few months this sweet little girl will be 4!! Slow down my precious, slow down!! Savannah loves being a big girl and could not wait for her first day of school.
Love this girl so much!!
My silly girl!! Never a dull moment with this one!
She's so big!! :-(
She's ready!
This is such a sad year for me! We have loved LBC preschool so much! Jackson spent all three years of preschool here. This is Savannah's 2nd year and will also be her last. This make me so sad! I could not have asked for a better place to introduce my kids to learning, than LBC preschool. We have had wonderful teachers and met some great friends! This year is no different! Savannah has been blessed with two great teachers! I will attempt to let her stay the entire year, but we will have to see how the drive goes after we move.
Savannah with her new teachers, Mrs. Amy and Mrs. Wendy!
Have a great year sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment