We are getting so close!!! I am so excited! I can hardly stand it!! This has been a long process, but I am finally starting to see the rewards! While it has been alot of stress, it is so much fun to see it all finally start to come together!
So excited about out mantle and fireplace surround!!
Our Master Shower is coming together! Yay!!!
Pendant and GRANITE!!!! in the kitchen!
Appliances coming in! Woot! Woot!
Fixtures!!!
Kitchen Nook Fixture, that we will have to exchange(maybe). Not sure if it was put up crooked or if it was welded crooked. Either way, it will be fixed! I think I'm going to love that lighting in that area!
Savannah's bathroom(minus one faucet)
Jackson's bathroom.....I'm in love!!!
Dining Room!!!! Oh, I'm so excited!!!
Jackson's fan and paint. :-)
Oh My!!! A pink room! You know I love my girl!!!
Yikes! We will tone it down with alot of purple! She will get her dream of a pink and purple room! :-)
Frog!
I think this is going to become my favorite place to be!!! Aww!! Serenity!
Where the kids live! They love having friends there playing, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment