Sunday, July 20, 2014

Our 2014 Family Summer Vacation in Garden City!

I love watching these two grow from year to year! Each year is just a little better than the last! So thankful for all the memories we are blessed with each summer!

5 Years Old
I am one blessed Mommy!!

My handsome 7 year old!
Love this!!!
Grandma and Papa
You're only as young or old as you feel! :-)
Love this sweet girl!!

Tons of fun playing Volleyball!

Kendall and Savannah
I love these girlies!! Sweet, Sweet Cousins!


This girl loves to boogie board!
Kendall Jane
Savannah and Jackson love having their cousins at the beach!






Oh, to be young again.....
Not a care in the world!


The annual "Can we bury your Aunt Stacey?"
Boogie Board Fun!
Mr. Brad, Daddy, Cohen, Emma, and Savannah





Love this shot!!! Daddy and his Girl!
Until Next Year......

No comments: