Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We have just been so busy and enjoying the summer. Although, this week has just been way to hot. I have gotten a few emails from some of you making sure everything was ok. Thanks for checking in on us. We are all doing great and the pregnancy is going well. Jason told me tonight that I have doubled in size in one week. It is crazy how you just pop out there with the second baby. I was not this big until 17 weeks with Jackson.
Jackson has changed so much since the last post. He is walking 95% of the time now. He went from not walking at all to primarily walking all the time. He decided when he was ready and that was all it took. It is so funny to watch him because you can tell he is trying to master it. He will walk in circles for an hour at a time and laugh about it or make this really loud noise as he does it. Papa Rabon taught him that. Jason has been back now for a little over a week and we are happy to have him back. Jackson would not walk for Jason for 2 days after he got back. I'm not sure what that was all about.
Jackson has gone from one extreme of not saying Mama to ALWAYS saying Mama. It just melts my heart. He started calling on Mama while we were in Tennessee and has not stopped. Today in one of Jackson's classes, he would turn around and call my name if he walked away or I walked away for a few seconds. It is so sweet. However, I do have to let Grandma keep him more. He has really become a mama's boy. I love it, BUT it is only going to get worse if I don't stop it now.
Jackson is getting so smart. Jason was so impressed tonight when I pointed to his phone and asked Jackson, "What's this" and he said phone. I then pointed to his cup and asked "What's this" and he said cup. Next I pointed to his paci and asked "What's this" and he said paci. Last, I pointed to my nose and said "What's this" and Jackson said nose. He makes me more and more proud everyday. He is growing up to fast.
I have not done very well with taking pictures lately. However, here are a few recent pictures of Jackson.
Jackson has changed so much since the last post. He is walking 95% of the time now. He went from not walking at all to primarily walking all the time. He decided when he was ready and that was all it took. It is so funny to watch him because you can tell he is trying to master it. He will walk in circles for an hour at a time and laugh about it or make this really loud noise as he does it. Papa Rabon taught him that. Jason has been back now for a little over a week and we are happy to have him back. Jackson would not walk for Jason for 2 days after he got back. I'm not sure what that was all about.
Jackson has gone from one extreme of not saying Mama to ALWAYS saying Mama. It just melts my heart. He started calling on Mama while we were in Tennessee and has not stopped. Today in one of Jackson's classes, he would turn around and call my name if he walked away or I walked away for a few seconds. It is so sweet. However, I do have to let Grandma keep him more. He has really become a mama's boy. I love it, BUT it is only going to get worse if I don't stop it now.
Jackson is getting so smart. Jason was so impressed tonight when I pointed to his phone and asked Jackson, "What's this" and he said phone. I then pointed to his cup and asked "What's this" and he said cup. Next I pointed to his paci and asked "What's this" and he said paci. Last, I pointed to my nose and said "What's this" and Jackson said nose. He makes me more and more proud everyday. He is growing up to fast.
I have not done very well with taking pictures lately. However, here are a few recent pictures of Jackson.
No comments:
Post a Comment