Savannah Jane is just two months away from her first birthday! It's so hard to believe!! She continues to be my little bundle of joy. I could just eat her up!! She is such a happy little baby and smiles ALL the time. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't stop me to tell me what a happy little baby I have! I am so blessed to have such happy, healthy little ones! Savannah loves to play pat-a-cake, "sooo big" and peek a boo. She LOVES music! If she hears music, she starts clapping or rocking back and forth! Let's hope she gets her Aunt Ashley's rhythm because we all know her mommy and daddy do not have any. :-) Poor little Jackson takes after mommy and daddy in that category. :-) Savannah now has 5 teeth, with number six about to break through. It's the craziest thing to me, but she has not been a drooler up until now.She decided to hold off until she got 5 teeth in. She continues to be a busy body. The turning over while I'm changing her has gotten awful!! It takes me twice as long to change her. She is pulling up, but not yet cruising. She thinks she's a big girl and scares me by trying to hold on with one hand and look around. Needless to say, we have fallen a few times by doing this. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this age!!
Doing what she does best...Eating!
.jpg)
Love, Love, Love this....Scrunches her nose just like her brother did!
Happy 10 months Savannah! Mommy, Daddy, and Jackson love you so much!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment