(Her cousins, Haley and Kendall, both wore this giraffe costume their first Halloween)
WOW!! I can't believe I am already doing a 11 month post for my little angel! I have so many emotions about my baby girl turning one in LESS than one month!! Why do our little ones have to grow up so fast?! I have never rocked Savannah to sleep, but lately if she falls asleep when I give her a bottle before bed, I find myself holding her and cuddling for a few minutes before I put her down. It makes me so sad that she is growing up so fast! I can't stand the thought of her growing up. She is my BABY!! She is absolutely a blessing to our family. She is such a happy baby and lights up the room no matter where she is! She brings so much joy to our lives! We just love her to death!
Savannah has started to cruise some. I think we still have at least another two months before she will be walking. She is finally taking to her sippy cup. We will try to move to using the sippy during the day and only getting her bottle at night before bed. This is what I did with Jackson and it worked great! She is saying Mama and Dada. She LOVES her daddy, BUT I still think she is a mommy's girl! :-)
Love this pic(even though Daddy's eyes are closed)!
.jpg)
Savannah still only has 6 teeth. She seems to be teething like a mad woman, so I'm sure we will see another soon. She continues to be busy, busy, busy. Savannah is into EVERYTHING! She wants to be in the middle of everything Jackson is doing and he is not always good with this, but we are working on it! :-)
Gotta love these pig tails!We love you so much sweet Savannah!! We look forward to all the milestones to come. We are truly blessed to have you as our daughter and little sister to Jackson!! Love, Mommy, Daddy, and Jackson!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment