Thursday, November 11, 2010

Zoo Class with Kendall

Jennifer and I took Kendall and Savannah to a zoo class today. I was very impressed and had so much fun with Jennifer and the girls! We took advantage of some zoo fun and then had lunch with the girls.

Savannah and Kendall
"Cousins are those childhood playmates that grow up to be forever friends"
We are so blessed!!


We learned all kinds of silly ways that different animals hear. I learned a lot, too! We now know that owls hear almost like humans, but one ear is higher than the other. They hear a lot louder than we do, too. We learned that frogs ears are located behind their eyes, snakes hear with their tummy, crickets hear with their knees, and elephants hear through their trunks and feet. Pretty interesting, huh?!

I can't believe how close she got to this snake! Yikes! Hopefully, she doesn't think its a pet. :-)
Aunt Jennifer helping make the owl face on the funnels. Such a cute little craft.
Savannah and Kendall enjoyed listening to the animal sounds!
Our pretty girls! 1st cousins are the BEST!
Love this picture of my sweet girl checking out the birds.

Oh, how I love our blue eyed girls! Kendall wasn't very happy that her mommy made her share the seat with her cousin. However, I loved it because I got a cute picture of them together.
Savannah loves riding the carousel, and I love seeing her smile!

My Precious niece! I heart her! And I heart this little girl to the moon and back, too!


1 comment:

Jennifer Starnes said...

I love these pics! They are super cute - thank you. Next time we go to zoo class, I'll try a little harder to be on time ;)