You are such a loving little girl! You love to give hugs and kisses! You have your Daddy wrapped around your finger. Everyday when he leaves to go to work or you go down for bed, you run to Daddy to give him a hug and kiss. There is no sweeter sound than hearing you or your brother say I love you, or as you would say "I wuv you!".
You are such a happy little girl! You are always smiling and like your brother, can be a clown. You love to laugh and we love to hear it! While you are a happy little girl, you have also shown us in the past 5 days, that you have entered the terrible two's. WOW!! You are going to give us a run for our money. Mommy and Daddy hope this doesn't last too long. NO!! has become one of your favorite words and if you don't get what you want, there is a guaranteed tantrum to follow.
You are a little sponge soaking up everything right now. You love to repeat any and everything Jackson says. I have to laugh sometimes because he may say something that makes no sense to you, but you still repeat it. You love your brother and mommy loves the little relationship the two of you have. It just melts my heart to pieces!
You are a very determined little girl which make life very interesting. I love to watch you concentrate. You are determined to accomplish whatever your little heart desires and you do not give up until you do. I hope that you keep this quality with you for life!
You are such a smart little girl. I love to watch you learn! You can say your ABC's, count to 10, and you recognize the letter a, e, and o. You amaze me everyday with things you have learned. You have put lots of smiles on mommies face riding down the road lately as you sing and dance in your car seat to country songs! I love it!
22 months

I would say that your favorite TV show is Mickey. If you are the only one with me, you request to watch Mickey. However, if Jackson wants to watch something, your request is whatever he wants to watch. I think its cute and it makes it very easy to not have you two fighting over a show. :-)
One of my favorite times of the day is our quality mommy and Savannah time before I lay you down for bed. You will not go to sleep without singing twinkle, twinkle little star and Jesus loves me. Hearing you sing these songs are the cutest!! You also love to ready books before bedtime. Lately, you are requesting to "wock"(rock) before I put you down. I love my cuddle time with you!
Happy Birthday Savannah! You are a true blessing to us and the sunshine of my life. I thank God everyday for my two little miracles, you and your brother! We love you so much and could not be more proud to call you our daughter! Love, Mommy, Daddy, and Jackson!




No comments:
Post a Comment