We have so much to be Thankful for today and everyday! I have been blessed beyond measure with my wonderful Family! I have two beautiful children who I absolutely adore and a great husband who loves and works so hard to provide for our family!
This is what our Thanksgiving looked like this year!
Starnes Family Thanksgiving
I Love, Love, Love these kids! I love how my kids are laughing at Haley in this picture! They LOVE her!
Again, I say blessed beyond measure! Two wonderful grandparents who LOVE our children!
Playtime with cousins!
My Family! Thank you, Jesus, for this little life of joy that you have given me!
Rabon Thanksgiving!
Savannah loves baby J! Now that she is 4, this is the first real live baby that she gets to enjoy! She is always the baby at the Starnes and is the real live baby! :-) Now, she gets her turn and she loves it!
Papa getting lot of love from his grand babies!
Want some, Nannie? Too bad if you don't, you are getting a piece anyway! Lol!
Love this! Nannie had them going through the Big Toy Book circling what they wanted for Christmas! They really enjoyed this!
Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment