Donuts for Dad is always exciting for all of us, but for different reasons! Savannah is excited because Daddy never takes her to school, and this is the one morning she gets to go to school with Daddy. Of course, my sweet tooth little girl is super excited about the donuts, too!
Daddy's Little Girl!
This is MY favorite about Donuts for Dad! I always look forward to seeing what the kids have to say when we are not there.
I love her little heart!!! She was right on with so many of her responses! Sald being his favorite food is so funny to me! Obviously, salad is not his favorite food. However, this goes to show how observant she has been. He has been on a strict diet for over a month now and has been eating ALOT of salads, meaning twice a day. SO, in her little mind, yes salad is his favorite food!
Of course, the last line.... I love my dad because "I love my mommy and daddy" makes my heart melt! She has a big heart and does not like to leave anyone out, including her brother. Love our sweet, sweet, girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment