Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's the most wonderul time of the year!

Last, but not least, we celebrate at Nannie and Papa's after we play with all our Santa toys! I am sad to see Christmas come to an end. It has been so much fun this year, especially with our elf, K-Ru! The kids are already saying how much they are going to miss him.

Christmas Day 2012
 
The Rabon Family all grown up! 

All the Girls!
 
All the Big Girls! Smile Granny! :-)
 
Take 2: Um..Open your eyes Nannie! :-)
 

All the Daddy's with their sons(even the big son who is a Daddy himself) Lol!

Love me some Baby J!
 
My boys! I am so blessed!! 
 
Nannie and Baby J
 
Love this! Baby J is in awe  of his cousin! :-)
 
Love my girl! 
 
Savannah getting some Great-Granny lovin! 
 
The Jeffcoats! 
 
My boys! Baby J is wearing Jackson's first Christmas outfit. 
 
The Rabon Cousins! 
 
There's just a little excitment going on because Nannie is handing out gifts. Ho! Ho! Ho!
A new Hotwheel Set! Yay!
 
The gift she asked for over and over and over. Kiera, the Rock Star Barbie! 
Molly and Emma with their new Princess's!
 
Yep! Something else for him to puch on. Another gift that was asked for over and over again! 
 
Have I told you this is what makes it a perfect Christmas for me? I love to get these reactions!! 
 
Papa showing off his new shoes! 
 
My Granny! 
 
This is the second year I have been able to surprise my Momma! It's hard to keep her from guessing what she's getting for Christmas. I'm on a roll, Momma! :-)
 
Loving her new barbie! 
 
Merry Christmas from us crazy Rabons! 

No comments: