My phone has rung non-stop this afternoon, so most of you already know this. For all of you who just knew I was having twins, you were wrong! :-) The ultrasound confirmed that we only had one little peanut in there. Jason's face was priceless. He was studying that monitor like he knew what he was looking at. When we got back to the waiting womb, I asked him why he was staring so hard at the monitor, when he had no idea what he was looking for. He was so funny. He said I knew I was looking for two heartbeats. Needless to say, he was relieved. The baby's heartbeat was 119 and the due date was confirmed for December 11th. I was telling my mom it would be a Merry Christmas and she said or a Happy Thanksgiving. We will see how long Baby Starnes number 2 can wait to meet everyone. Jackson was ready at 36 weeks. Our next appointment is for May 28th. Everything looked great on the ultrasound today. It is so amazing to see our little peanut so early and see the heart beating.
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment