Yes, you read it right! Jackson is going to be a big brother! Jason and I are happy to announce that we are going to be parents again. We are very excited! I have gone for blood work twice now. Last Friday, my HCG level was 90. I had a follow up visit on Monday to ensure that the pregnancy was progressing properly. My OB told me that my levels should be about 300. The HCG levels are supposed to double every two days. Mine, however had more than doubled. The nurse called me yesterday to let me know that my levels were 922. Of course, I asked her what that meant. She said that meant "I was very pregnant". I'm not so sure how to take that but she said it looked great and the pregnancy was progressing great. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for April 23rd. I can't wait to see my little peanut! We will find out the definite due date at that time. The estimated due date right now is December 11th.
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
8 comments:
WOW!! We are so excited for you all! I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for you and that my cousin takes wonderful care of you.
Kiss that little man for us and your soon to be little bump!
Congrats,
Jenn and Steve
Congratulations you guys. We are happy for you.
Love,
Debbie and Harry
Congratulations Stacey and Jason. I'm sure Jackson will be an awesome big brother!
Love,
The McMichaels
I am so excited for you and Jason. I know this is what you have been wanting. What a beautiful family.
We're excited about the news! The Starnes family is really growing. I love the web site. Jackson is so cute and I think his Mom does a neat job of keeping it up.
OMG!!!! I am so excited for you both. I wish I had seen you this week and could jump around an give you and Jackson a big hug. I'll see you next week!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful news! We are so excited for you both! Let us know if we can do anything.
Congratulations! What a blessing!! We miss seeing you guys at the library and need to get together soon for a play date now that we are getting settled and unpacked. Can't wait to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment