Where does time go? It seems like we were just celebrating Jackson's 1st birthday a few weeks ago. He is growing up so fast. He has become such a little mocking bird. His vocabulary is growing more and more everyday. He is going to be able to carry on a conversation before he starts walking. :-) Hopefully, he will be walking in the next month. He is trying more and more everyday to stand without holding on to things, so hopefully this is a sign that he is getting closer to walking.
Jackson's new favorite thing is taking showers with Daddy. He loves getting under the stream of water and letting it run on him, but his favorite is when Daddy gets both hands full of water and dumps it on his head over and over again. I can be in the back of the house and still hear Jackson giggling. When I get him out, his eyes are so red from the bunches of water that Daddy has poured on his head. I told Jason not to do it so much, but of course he says "He likes it". That is some good Father/Son time.
Jackson has also learned in the last few weeks how to blow kisses. It is the cutest thing! When I put him down at night and tell him to tell Daddy night night, he blows him several kisses. How sweet is that?
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment