Last Saturday, we went out on the lake for the first time this year. We had so much fun with the kids. Jackson had his first experience fishing and Savannah had her first boat ride. Jackson loved it and he had so much fun with that orange ball(floater) on his fishing rod. Jackson kept wanting to throw his fishing rod in the water. Grandma and Papa finally came up with something to tie the rod to him so we did not loose the rod. I am so upset because my camera battery died and I did not get a picture of Jackson with his first fish. However, I did get video. :-) Grandma had her camera and did get a picture, so I will have to get that one from her. I think you will enjoy the video as well. Jackson was so funny with that fish. He wanted to "pat" the fish. Jackson enjoyed his time on the lake and was so worn out. We went for a nice ride and he fell asleep. He was VERY tired! He got up one morning this week and told me he wanted to go fishing, then he said "I tell Daddy". We are going out again this Saturday with some friends and he is looking forward to it.
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Too cute! I have never thought Kendall and Savannah looked alike before, but that top picture of Savannah reminds me of Kendall a little bit!
Post a Comment