Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother/Daughter Tea Party

Last Sunday, I got to enjoy some mother/daughter time with my sweet Savannah. It was so nice to have that time with her. Kate & Andrea, Haley & Aunt Jennifer, and Savannah & I went to a mother/daughter fashion show and tea party to support the Juvenile Diabetes. A friend of mine, who most of you know, has a daughter named Kylee who suffers with juvenile diabetes. I love that sweet little girl so much. It breaks my heart that so many children suffer with this disease. They are so close to finding a cure for this. I have tried to be involved with as many events as possible to help raise money to get closer to finding that cure. I pray that one day Kylee will know what it's like to not have to prick her little finger and get a shot everyday. She is such a good sport! Here is Miss Kylee and her Mommy, Deborah, in the fashion show.

Kylee had so much fun! Isn't she adorable in her little swimsuit! Deborah was a good sport to participate in the fashion show with Kylee.
Andrea and I with our girls!

Aunt Jennifer, Haley, and Savannah Thank you Jennifer and Andrea for coming to support the Juvenile Diabetes foundation! We had a great time!

No comments: