Really? Is she really 5 months old? It's hard for me to believe Savannah turned 5 months this past Saturday. She continues to be a great baby! Although, these past 6 days have been a challenge. Savannah started an antibiotic last Wednesday. She has not been sleeping well at night. She went from waking once or twice, to waking 5 times a night!!! I am so sleep deprived. Last night seem to be a little better, maybe only 4 times if you want to call that better. They are treating whatever it is as a sinus infection. It started with three days of fever 102 and higher. I could not keep it down. I was convinced it was an ear infection. I still think it was the beginning of an ear infection and that's what they are trying to treat. I am praying for a better night. If not, I may end up taking her back in to get a stronger antibiotic. Savannah started bananas yesterday due to some bad diarrhea diapers from the amoxicillin. The pediatrician office recommend I try that to see if they would help her at night. They told me that her upset stomach could be keeping her up. I am willing to try anything at this point. I just need some sleep!
Savannah has accomplished a few things this past month. She discovered her feet Easter Sunday. When I say she discovered her feet, I mean she has starting playing with them and putting them in her mouth. For about 2 months, she has been grabbing things on her activity mat with her feet. I call her my little monkey. She is too precious! I have not considered Savannah rolling over from her back to tummy until today. Prior to today, she would roll over, but could not get her one arm out from under her. Some would have counted that as rolling over, but I did not count it until she got that arm out from under her. She woke up twice last night on her stomach and this morning she rolled off her activity mat onto her stomach. She almost gave me a heart attack today! Her afternoon naps, I have still been putting her on my bed so she would not wake Jackson from his nap. Well, today was her LAST nap on my bed. I went to check on her after about 45 minutes of working and she had rolled completely to Jason's side of the bed from my side, with her head towards the foot of the bed. Thank goodness we have a select comfort bed and Jason sleeps in what I call a hammock or my baby may have been on the floor. I had no idea she could roll more than once. She is a strong little turkey! I rolled her to her side before I thought to take her picture, but this is basically how I found her...
Savannah has accomplished a few things this past month. She discovered her feet Easter Sunday. When I say she discovered her feet, I mean she has starting playing with them and putting them in her mouth. For about 2 months, she has been grabbing things on her activity mat with her feet. I call her my little monkey. She is too precious! I have not considered Savannah rolling over from her back to tummy until today. Prior to today, she would roll over, but could not get her one arm out from under her. Some would have counted that as rolling over, but I did not count it until she got that arm out from under her. She woke up twice last night on her stomach and this morning she rolled off her activity mat onto her stomach. She almost gave me a heart attack today! Her afternoon naps, I have still been putting her on my bed so she would not wake Jackson from his nap. Well, today was her LAST nap on my bed. I went to check on her after about 45 minutes of working and she had rolled completely to Jason's side of the bed from my side, with her head towards the foot of the bed. Thank goodness we have a select comfort bed and Jason sleeps in what I call a hammock or my baby may have been on the floor. I had no idea she could roll more than once. She is a strong little turkey! I rolled her to her side before I thought to take her picture, but this is basically how I found her...
Notice the sweet smile she gave me as I snapped the picture!
.jpg)
Savannah loves her brother so much! I love listening to her giggle when he talks or plays with her. She will watch him no matter where he's at in the room. Jackson loves her just as much. He knows when she's not around and will ask about her. It's so sweet! I'm so glad that are so close in age. I think they will be great pals! This truly has been the most rewarding job ever! I did not say the easiest, but I do get more out of being a mommy then anything I have ever done! I love my babies!!
.jpg)
1 comment:
lol....she is so stinkin cute!!! i am lovin her on her side sleepin w/ that lil smile...could eat her up :) they do grow up way to fast dont they :( beautiful lil family you got there sweetie!! xoxo
Post a Comment