Okay, so I am a little late...it's more like 6 1/2 months. Savannah continues to be a bundle of joy! She is such a happy baby and is always smiling!! There is nothing like walking into a room and seeing her light up the room. I just love her to pieces!! Savannah loves to put her hands in my mouth when she is nursing. It's so sweet! She LOVES to be in her jumperoo. She jumps and jumps and jumps! I look at her and say jump baby girl. She will jump even harder and just giggle! Jackson loves to be in the floor playing with her and she enjoys it just as much! She wraps her little arms around him and just giggles and giggles and giggles some more. Jackson can just look at her and she starts laughing. It's the cutest thing ever!! I love to watch them interact!! They just love each other!!
Savannah is still learning how to eat with a spoon. She hasn't quite got the hang of it yet. She still wants to suck the food off, rather than let me just put it in her mouth. I am working really hard on this with her. She has had cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, bananas, applesauce, sweet peas, and just started on carrots. So far, she is a pretty good eater. She hasn't turned any of these down. Hopefully, this will continue. She is getting close to sitting up by herself. She continues to get stronger everyday. I am convinced she is not sitting yet because she will not let me sit her down. She wants to stand up ALL the time. She started trying to get up on her hands and knees this past weeknd. It looks like she may crawl alot earlier than Jackson. We will see!
Savannah is a much better napper than Jackson was. She takes a good 2 - 3 hour nap in the morning and about a 2 hour nap in the evening if we are home. She is very good about putting herself to sleep if she is happy and full. Jackson was a three 20 minute nap baby. I never got a break with him. Savannah is still waking once or twice a night. I hope this will change soon. She was on two antibiotics for a sinus infection and then a ear infection back to back. I hope that we are just trying to break that habit from getting up so much when she was sick. She has recently got a very bad cold and this is not helping in the sleep area at night. I am just thankful for the once or twice a night versus the 4 times a night. That was a very tough week!!
We had her 6 month check up two weeks ago. Here are the stats:
Height: 25 1/4 (30th percentile)
+(2).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment