Jason and I decided it was time to put Jackson is swim lessons. He is our little fish! The boy loves the water and has no fear at all. When he took off running into the lake and wanting to jump in the pool with no one there to catch him, we decided it was time. Jackson finished his lesson last week. He did miss his last day because I developed Mastitis for the 3rd time and was in to much pain to take him. Jackson gets a gold star for doing so well! He learned how to hold his breath, go under water, and kick his feet(however, you have to have a fish or toy for him to go after to kick). We had so much fun doing this together! He was something really fun for Jackson and I to do together! I love having Mommy/Son time with him. Jackson looked forward to it everyday. He talked about going under and swimming to get the fish all the way to lessons. His lessons for were for two weeks Monday thru Thursday. Jackson got up Friday morning and told me he wanted to go to swim lessons. I told him him he did not have lessons over the weekend we would go back to class next week and he said....."Tomorrow Mommy!". I just laughed at him. He thinks everything is tomorrow if you tell him some other time. My mom went with us one day, so we were able to get pictures of Jackson in action at swim lessons. Thank you Nannie for taking pictures!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment