Monday, August 10, 2009

Blueberry Picking

We had the best time picking blueberries last week! I've wanted to take Jackson to pick blueberries and strawberries for a while, but we just couldn't seem to get our schedule together. We will definitely plan to make this an annual event! Savannah did so well in the baby bjourn. It's great that she is such a laid back baby! She lets Jackson continue to enjoy all his normal activities. It will not be long and she will be right there with him. It's funny to think that I used to take Jackson to do the same things when he was her age, but now she just tags along and watches Jackson, rather than me taking pictures of her like I did with Jackson at her age. She truly enjoys watching Jackson. He's such a good boy for her to learn from. :-)

Going to pick blueberries for the first time. The kids were so cute carrying their very own buckets!

Jackson and his buddy Drew picking blueberries. Kate was a good sport too! She is learning from her brother, too! :-)
Isn't he cute! I could not keep him in one place very long. He loved running up and down the rows. I tried to get the bucket from him several times because I was was afraid he would dump all the blueberries we picked. However, he insisted that he carry the bucket. Mr. Independent!
Yes, as he picked the blueberries, he had to eat some too! He looked at me and said "Um..Good Mommy".

We were so hot! We let the kids get a drink of water. This was the first time Jackson has drank from a water fountain! It was so cute watching the kids drink water!

1 comment:

Rick and Erika said...

Oh My! So totally LOVE the new layout!!