Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9 Month Checkup

I know I'm a little behind on posting this, but here are Savannah's 9 month stats:

Length - 26 3/4 ( 25th percentile)
Weight - 14lbs 14oz ( below charts due to her having the GI bug...she lost almost a pound while
she was sick) I'm guessing she should be in the 5th to 10th percentile)
Head - 17 1/4 (this is so bad, but I think it was in the 50th percentile)

Savannah's visit went really well. The nurses were happy that Savannah was still happy to see them after her traumatic visit with the IV. Savannah is growing and progressing like she should be. The pediatrician isn't concerned at all about her weight because of the bug she just got over. I am not concerned in the least. Little Savannah got her appetite back QUICKLY, and then some! She is like her mommy. She is not going to miss a meal. She has started eating some table food and we have also introduced her to a sippy cup. My plan will be just the same as Jackson. By the time she is 11 or so months, I hope to have her on a sippy cup during the day and bottle only at night. I think it will be much harder for me to give up her bottle knowing that she is my last baby. This makes me very sad to even think about it. She is growing up WAY to fast. She is pulling up now and loves the fact that she can. She will pull up, look at you and giggle. It's so cute! She continues to be all over the place!! If I can't find her, I know to look wherever Jackson is...always following her big brother! I'm not so sure this is a good thing, though. :-)
The pediatrician referred Savannah to a Dermatologist due to her having so much eczema practically since birth. We now have three creams that we put on her skin twice a day. I'm not seeing a whole lot improvement yet, but we have only been using it for 3 days. I hope this works! We go back in two weeks for them to recheck her.

No comments: