Thursday, September 3, 2009

Savannah's first My Gym class

Savannah started My Gym the same day Jackson started preschool. This was great because it really kept my mind off crying and I was able to spend some fun quality time with Savannah. I think she really enjoyed her mommy time, too! I am looking forward to this time with her every week. She is growing up so fast! I can't believe she will be a year old in 3 months!! This just blows my mind. I am looking forward to seeing her progress in her My Gym class. I think back at how far Jackson has come and all the fun we have had together. It's only fair that I give that same time to Savannah! She started clapping today and you would have thought she started walking! I was so excited to see her do this. It's one of my favorite milestones for a baby. I just think it's the cutest thing ever! Savannah and I were shopping when she clapped for the first time today. That's my girl!!! She loves to shop! :-) We went to the park this afternoon and when we were loading up to go home, Jackson got in his car seat and noticed Savannah was clapping. He started clapping with her and giggled so hard. It was the cutest thing ever! I love to see them interact together!

Sweet Savannah in the ball pit! Look at those little feet!

Savannah and her boyfriend, Hampton! :-)


Savannah and Hampton were so cute together.
Can you guess what her favorite thing was? :-)

No comments: