Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy 20 months Savannah!

I can't believe in 4 months, we will be celebrating Savannah's 2 year birthday! Where does the time go?? My sweet baby girl is growing up way too fast!! It's hard for me to believe at 20 months Jackson was sleeping in a big boy bed! There is no way I can even begin to think about putting Savannah in a big bed. She will be in her crib until she's 3! :-)

Miss Hollywood riding forward facing for the first time a day after she turns 20 months!

Just a quick update on Savannah's possible albeterol reaction. We had he allergy consult this past week and they are pretty confident that the whelps did not come from the albeterol. They feel sure that it was a virus she had that caused the reaction. I am not too certain that is the case, so as you can imagine, I am pretty anxious to have to try the treatments again. The reaction to me, looked too much like an allergic reaction. However, I am not a doctor, and I have to trust them. My peditrician nor allergist have ever seen a child allergic to albeterol. The allergist did research, posted a message on their message board, and consulted several allergist and they all feel the same way. As of right now, Savannah is still on Singulair. If she starts wheezing again, she will be put back on the albeterol. I will keep you updated on that status.

My sweet Savannah,

You are such a big girl! I want to still hold you like a baby, and you are determined not to let me! You have truly turned into a little toddler. I'm sad to be saying good bye to my baby, but I do love this stage too! You are such a girlie-girl, but yet you like to play trucks, cars, and trains with your brother. You love, love, love to read books! Your favorite book at the moment is Good Night Moon! Every night before bed, you start saying "moon". Your favorite song by far is twinkle, twinkle little star. You are so cute when I am rocking you and singing to you at night. I have to sing twinkle, twinkle little star twice and sometimes three times before you go to bed. It is the sweetest little sound ever! After I finish a song or in the middle of another song, you look at me and say "up above world". You also love to ask about Daddy, Jackson, Nannie, and Papa every night before you go to bed.


Your vocabulary is starting to really take off! You are now repeating just about anything we say. You do still enjoy babbling and I am fine with that! I know I will soon miss all the babbling conversations you have. You love for Jackson to babble back to you! You also know to say "pwease" and "thanc yu". This does make Mommy very proud!!

You absolutely love your brother! You want to be doing everything he is doing, even if you are too small to do so. You and Jackson have started playing so well together lately. I love to see you two interact. Each night after bath, you two have started hugging. It's so cute! Jackson will say "Let's love Savannah" and you just run up to him with open arms. It makes me melt! I pray that you will always have this type of relationship! One of my favorite things right now, as well as yours, is walking across a parking lot watching you and Jackson holding hands. You get so tickled over this!


You have truly done a 180 in the water. You love the water now and Mommy is so happy that you do! If you hear pool or water, you run to the door saying "wawer". This is probably the biggest change since your last monthly, or should I say bimonthly(this time) update.

She loves to wear her sunglasses, just like her Mommy! Loving her time in the pool with Nannie!


Savannah, you are such a joy and blessing to each of us! You complete our family! No matter how big you get, you will always be my baby girl! I love you so much!

No comments: