
We met the teachers yesterday. Jackson and Savannah were both so excited! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for the teachers we are blessed with this year. I know in my heart it is going to be a great year! I can't wait to see how much Jackson learns this year as he prepares to start big school next year.
This just melts my heart. Hand in hand, they are excited to be on the way to meet their teachers. I can see them now waving to each other as they pass in the hallways.
Jackson meeting Mrs. Whittle and Mrs. Lambrect for the first time. This is a new phase Jackson is going through. He opens his mouth wide or sticks his tongue out when he is being shy or gets embarrassed. I could not get him to just smile. Mrs. Whittle and Mrs. Lambrect got a kick out of it.My little clown ready to start his last "first day" of preschool.
Jackson cracks me up! We usually always take a picture on the way out to a special event and Jackson was ready for his "First Day of 4 year Preschool" picture. Instead of just standing there, he starts doing a chant. Priceless! I can't stand how big he looks!
Finding his name before he goes in his classroom!
Here's to a awesome last year of preschool, Jackson! You are going to do great!


No comments:
Post a Comment