Like Jackson, Savannah met her teachers Monday. She was just a bit upset and cried because she wanted to stay when I told her it was time to go. I literally had to drag her out the classroom. This is totally opposite of Jackson starting preschool. He was crying because he didn't want to stay and she was crying because she wanted to stay. I mean we have been dropping Jackson off for two years now, so I guess she knows it's finally her time.
We love Mrs. Tara! (Jackson's first preschool teacher)
I am very excited to say that Savannah has one of Jackson's 2 year old teachers. I was really hoping for both, but Mrs. Liz is no longer teaching. I was very sad to hear that, but it looks like we got another great teacher in her place. I am extremely excited for Savannah and all the great friends she has in her class. I know this is going to be a great year!!
Walking hand in hand on Savannah's first day! I love these kids!!
Before Savannah walks in class, she had to find her name(picture) and hang it on the hook.
I just love how determined she is! She hung her book bag all by herself and was very proud! This is what she did not want to leave when she met her teachers on Monday. I thought it was cute that it was the first thing she went to after she hung her book bag up.
When I left her with my goodbye, she was playing with her sweet friend, Grier. Savannah and Grier are 2 out of the 3 girls in the class. The rest are BOYS!!!
This is the note I found in her book bag after picking her up. Savannah had a GREAT first day of preschool. I'm so proud of you sweet girl! I can't wait to watch you grow and learn this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment