Monday, August 1, 2011

My Sassy Girl!

So, I am way behind on posting this, BUT I am such a PROUD Mommy!!! My little sassy girl decided on June 26th she was going to start being a big girl. I have been asking here and there if she wanted to go pee pee in the potty. She had no interest at all. My plan was to not use a training potty with Savannah, but when I asked her on June 26th if she wanted to go pee pee in elmo, she decided she was ready. I put the potty chair in the living room while she was watching Mickey Mouse, her favorite show, and told her if she needed to go pee pee to go in elmo. To my surprise, she did it!!!!! I was so happy and made a BIG deal about it. She got a oreo cookie for it and she proceeded to go many more times that day. I really did not think she would continue the next day, but she did. I was sure to get M&M's because I wasn't going to let her have a oreo cookie every time she went potty. Well, two days later, she decided she would go poo in the potty, too. As you can imagine, I was even more EXCITED!!!! She got down from the dinner table and told me she had to go poo poo. Well, in Savannah terms, that means pee pee. When I looked to discover #2 in the potty, I gave her TWO oreo cookies. I was doing the happy dancing and saying "Savannah, you went poo poo in the potty!!!" She then told me "That's not poo poo Mommy! I put rocks in it." I could not help but laugh. However, I told her she was not allowed to play with those rocks! :-) She continued to call her "poo poo" rocks for a couple weeks. It was too funny! Now, here we are over a month later, and she is doing so well!!! I could not be more proud!!

I told her today that I had not gotten a picture of her in her panties and wanted to get get one. Here is what little Miss Sassy did!


You gotta lover her!!!
I am so proud of you Savannah!!! You are such a big girl!!

No comments: