Monday, September 26, 2011

Karate!

Jackson started karate last week and I will say this is one happy boy! Never in a million years would I have thought I would put my child in karate. However, Jason and I were both in agreement that it would be perfect for Jackson.

Our little Karate Kid!

Getting Ready for class to start...

This was too funny to watch. Jackson has never done a push up and had no idea what a push up was. If you get caught by the sock rope, you had to do 10 push ups. The others in the class have been there for a while. This is all new to Jackson, but he will eventually catch on.

Learning to work together as a team, while racing against the other team.

Jackson though this was the coolest thing!

At the end of class, taking a bow to the American Flag.

This video is sure to have you laughing. Remember, this is all new to Jackson! :-) I love how he is trying to get his friend Jack to cheer him on and give him the thumbs up. I love this boy!!!


No comments: