Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's Time to Dance!!

As Yo Gabba Gabba would say....It's Time to Dance!!! I am so excited for Savannah to start dance. What a difference a year has made!! Savannah and I did a Mommy and Me ballet class last year a few times, but she never really picked up anything but the "flamingo". She is now in dance all by herself and I do not get to see her dance until the end of September for a Parent Observation. This is going to be a long month and a half. I can't wait to see what she learns! So far, she LOVES it. After dance class, she ran out with a smile on her face. I asked her what she learned and she stared showing me several moves. What a smile that put on my face!!
Savannah is so excited to have her friend, Lily, dancing with her!
Just before we left them to start their first dance class. Savannah was beyond excited!
My sweet boy was such a good sport waiting on her class to be over!
Lily and Savannah after class with their lollipops! They were so cute showing us what they learned.
My little show off!
Mark your calendars for September 24th!!! Savannah will be in the Okra Strut Parade. She would love for you to come out and see her!!! She will have a recital in May. I will keep you updated as to the date. I know it will be between the 16th and 19th, but I don't know which day she will be performing.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Aww cant wait to see her recital!! Exciting!