We did not let the weather rain on our parade....All day, that is! :-) Savannah was supposed to be in the Okra Strut parade Saturday morning. However, we woke up to horrible weather and decided not chance going and having to play in the rain. It looked way too yucky to be outside. However, by 8:15, which is what time I was supposed to have Savannah there, the sun started peaking out. Jason and I decided to get ready and take the kids to the parade. I'm so glad we did. The kids loved it!! I was a little heart broken when Jackson got up that morning and the first thing he said was "I can't wait to go to the parade today". Thankfully, the weather changed it's attitude!
Grandma and Papa met us there to watch the parade. Jackson and Savannah were excited to see them walk up!
Not sure what he was telling Jason, but I love this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment