Jackson was so excited about Donuts for Dads! It was a treat for Daddy to take him to school. When I picked him up Tuesday, he wanted to know where Daddy was.
Sweet Boy!

This sweet little girl was also excited for Daddy to take her to school and have donuts. When Jackson left with Jason Tuesday, I let Savannah know her turn was coming.
So sweet! Daddy's first event with his little girl for school. These are all the pics I got of their morning. I could not convince Daddy to take the camera. He's not camera happy like Mommy! Maybe one day, I will train him right. Ha!
If you look close, you may have noticed that Savannah has stitches right above her left eye. She had a run in with Jackson's bed, and the bed won! :-( She was such a brave girl!! I still can't get over how well she did with them messing around her eye. She did not cry at all and laid very still for them to stitch her up. I'm so proud of how well she did. The doctor and nurse kept saying over and over what a good girl she was and how sweet she was. She will get the stitches out on Monday and I pray VERY hard she will not be left with a horrible scar.
1 comment:
Savannah has just joined an elite group of Starnes women who have scars on their left eye...me and Haley!! I will have to show her how Haley and I both have boo boos there, too.
Post a Comment