Saturday, November 5, 2011

Savannah's 3rd Birthday Party

I had so much fun getting ready for Savannah's Minnie Mouse Party!! She was so excited! The only thing she would ask for is a Minnie Mouse Party and I was sure to make that happen for her. She would tell EVERYBODY that she was having a Minnie Mouse party and Sarah Dippity was doing her party. Seeing how excited she was made it that much more fun for me. Savannah's birthday is Thanksgiving Day this year, so I decided to have her party early.

Happy Birthday Savannah!
I love how the banner turned out!

I made Minnie Mouse ears for all the girls and Mickey Mouse ears for all the boys!

Here are the goodie bags that the kids got to fill with candy.

The candy bar!


Love the cake!! I can't take credit for this one! Maybe, one day! :-)

The cake table!

Some of the cute kids playing perfection before the party started.

Sweet Baby Reed!

Sarah Dippidity arrived and the birthday girl got her face painted first....


The end result.....A very cute Minnie Mouse!

Jackson playing with my phone, while Mr. Frankie takes it all in!

While some of the kids got their faces painted, we played some game. A big thank you to Mrs. Micah for having the parachute for some parachute fun!


A little Hokey Pokey....
A little singing....

Sweet Friends....Savannah and Grier checking each others face painting out.

Now, for the show.....Savannah loved being the "special guest"!


Where did she go???





Mattox and Savannah enjoying the show


I love her!!!

And the giggles!!


Happy Birthday to you.....


Make a Wish!

She enjoyed her cake!

Some of the face paintings....
Lily

Mattox

Ashley

Jackson and Tyler

Kylee and Haley
Emma Claire

Sweet Ty

Thank you to all for coming to celebrate Savannah turning THREE!!! We love you all! We are so blessed with such special people!!
You can see the rest of the birthday pics by clicking here!

No comments: