Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Savannah/Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving! This was a extra special Thanksgiving for us, as it was my sweet baby girls 3rd birthday as well. Its hard to believe it's been 3 years since I held her for the first time. I love my sweet girl more than words can express. She is truly one of a kind. She can be the sweetest little girl I have ever seen, and in the next minute such a bad little girl. :-) I would not trade her for anything. I love her to the "moonk and back"!

We started out her day making sure she knew it was not only Thanksgiving, but her birthday, too!

Happy Birthday Princess!!!
Can't believe she is 3!!!
Savannah's Birthday Cupcakes!
I am so Thankful for my sweet little family! I could not be more thrilled with how blessed I am with these 3! They are my world!

Such a sweet picture of these three girls! I am blessed with the best nieces ever!! Aunt Jennifer at the kids table with sweet Olivia!Happy Birthday to you......


She loved hearing everyone sing Happy Birthday to her.

Olivia and SavannahI just love his smile!
And, I just love her!!
This is why Savannah is thankful for her brother! "Dirty Knees...Look at these!" :-)

Four Generations!


We also celebrated by singing Happy Birthday at Nanny and Papa's house! Savannah was so sweet to share her cupcake with Molly! :-)Love this Boy and Love my Memaw!

Me and my Memaw! So glad she was there to celebrate with us!

No comments: