Sunday, February 12, 2012

First Soccer Game

Well, we are back on the ball field! Jackson has been asking to play soccer again, so when Spring Sign up came around, we signed him up. Savannah was very excited that she could play this year, so we signed her up too. It's going to be a crazy season with having them both playing, but it will be worth it. They both love the sport and that makes it more fun!

Savannah had her first game the day we came back from our Mommy/Daughter weekend. I made the mistake by putting her down before the game. I ended up having to wake her and that did not go so well. It took her until the second half to wake up. The good news is when she woke up, she was ready to play!

She's in and ready to play! Go #8!!
Here are a few of my favorite shots of her in action:



Sweet Emma Jane is giving Savannah pointers. :-)
Savannah got in the game like she was a pro. She's watched her big brother play, now its her turn!
Here she is trying her hardest to keep the other team from scoring, but somehow they still got it in.
Look at her go!!

I love those little hands high fiving the other team! So cute!!
Jackson also had his first game today. They have practice and games on the same day. My hope is that their games are not at the same time that often. I am perfectly fine with back to back, but I would hate to have to miss one of their games. Jackson is beyond excited that his buds, Tyler and Hudson, are on his team this season. It is amazing how much better Jackson is this year verses that last time he played. I hope they both continue to love soccer. It's one that I love to watch!
Go Golden Foxes!

Some action shots of J-man! Go #9!

Block that ball!!
He looks so big!! :-(

No comments: