Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all my family and friends!! Hope you enjoyed your "Day of Love!". We had a great day. Jason and I do not usually celebrate Valentine's Day because as Jason says, "Everyday is Valentine's Day"! :-) Since, he doesn't like to participate, I usually celebrate with the kids, but I made him something special this year and he loved it!

Jackson had his preschool Valentines Party this morning, so that's how we started our Day of Love! Here are the cute little Valentine's we made for Jackson's friends!
I love watching my kids in school, especially when they are paying attention! :-)
Busy with his craft!

The kids were so excited to open their Valentine's from Mommy and Daddy!
Love my little Valentines!
Could not think of a better gift for Savannah's love for Minnie Mouse! The Minnie Mouse Pillow Pet was perfect as you can see!
When we did Jackson's birthday bucket, he "snuk" this little angry bird pig in his bucket and kept telling me about it. Thank you Jackson for helping Mommy pick the perfect Valentine for you!
Here is what I gave my Big Valentine!! I love him just as much as I love my two little Valentines! They are my world and I could not imagine my life without any of them!
Blessed beyond measure!!

No comments: