Savannah's first Progress report from preschool makes for one very proud Mommy! While the check marks are all things that you would hope that your 3 year old already knows, it's the remarks that makes me proud! Savannah is in a 2 year old preschool class right now, due to her birthday, so that's the reason for the simple check marks.
"Savannah is an energetic and happy child. She especially enjoys craft time! She does a great job completing her crafts independently."
Yes, my sweet Savannah is a VERY energetic and happy child! I have heard on so many occasions, Savannah is always smiling! I am so thankful for a outgoing, happy little girl! I love that her teacher says, she completes her crafts independently. I can not be more proud of my little girl! Savannah, keep making Mommy and Daddy proud!! We love you!
Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment