Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


I've come to realize that Jackson is growing up so fast. It's hard to believe he is almost 9 months old. The past week, I have had so many people tell me that he does not look like a baby anymore. He is looking like a little boy. It makes me sad but at the same time I am looking forward to watching him grow up. I just want to cherish every minute of it. Yesterday, Jackson made both Jason and I feel so good. I had a meeting to go to, so Jason's Mom watched Jackson for me. When I got home she picked him up and when I walked over to give him a kiss, he reached for me to take him. I felt so special becuase he had not done that to anyone. Well, when Daddy got home, I did not feel as special anymore. Jason walked up to give Jackson a kiss and he reached out and leaned for Daddy. Jason said that warmed his heart. Jackson is such a blessing to us! We love that boy so much!!!!

No comments: