Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We went to Trenholm Road United Methodist Pumpkin Patch today with Amanda, Ashley, and Tyler. We had a great time and the rain held off for us to go. It was hot and humid, but we still had fun with the kids. I woke Jackson up so he was not as smiley has he normally is. Despite him being tired, I still managed to get some good pictues. We spent alot of time in the pumpkins, then I decided to go over to get some pictures with the Hay, pumpkins, and scaracrow. Amanda, Ashley, and Tyler had been there for a while and as I sat Jackson down and snapped a few pictures, a lady came over to us and said that we may not want to let the kids sit or play in the hay because several of them got chiggers from putting it all out. Well, of course we grabbed our babies up really fast. So far, we have seen no sign of chiggers so we are keeping out fingers crossed. The lady that told us about it still has the bites 3 weeks later. There are lots more pumpkin patch pictures under Jackson's monthly pictures if you wish to see more. These are a few of my favorites.






2 comments:

Becky said...

We took our boys to the same pumpkin patch!

My Family said...

if my kids don't get chiggers, i think we will all be safe! they were all over the hay!
Thanks for going with us we had a blast!