Princess Kylee
Now for a little update on Jackson.....He now has three teeth. YAY!!! Jackson had a bad afternoon on Wednesday and Thursday. I was really worried becuase I thought he was having a reaction to oatmeal. Nothing I did would comfort him. Little did I know he had a top front tooth coming through. It breaks my heart when I can't make him comfortable. I know how bad a tooth ache is. I could not imagine the pain my baby boy must feel when those little teeth are trying to break the skin. Jackson is also getting closer to crawling. He is not doing the rocking thing yet, but he is pushing his butt up in the air and trying to get on his knees. I love it!! Everyone keeps telling me not to rush it, but I can't wait for him to start crawling. If he doesn't start crawling soon, little Tyler who is 2 months yonger is going to pass him. You know I had to say that Amanda. Tyler will probably have his 3rd tooth come in this week. Good luck if he does. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment