Hershey's Hugs + M&M Pretzel Bites
6 years ago
Jackson was eyeing this buggy, so of course I had to get it. OK....so really Mommy wanted something besides the stroller to take Jackson on walks with. I have to say this is probably the best money spent yet on a toy for Jackson. Nana, Papa, Daddy, and myself were very much entertained last night when we put Jackson in this for the first time. First of all, we missed the picture perfect moment. I put Jackson in the buggy and had to tighten the belt so it would keep him secure in the buggy. Well, Mr. Jackson thought he was going to take off in his first car. As I was tightening the belt, he grabs the wheel, and stands up like he was going somewhere. It was so funny that we all laughed and it scared him. He sat back down, his bottom lip started to shiver, and then he went to crying. I felt bad, but it was still funny. We had so much fun watching him. He was having a blast. I got excited about how much fun he was having and started going VROOM VROOM, BEEP, BEEP, and turning him in circles. He loved it!!! He did get a little motion sickness and threw up. Oops! You would have thought he was done at that point. Nope, he laughed at himself when he got sick. I would say this is his new favorite toy. Jackson and I took it out in the neighborhood today for a stroll.
Posted by
Stacey
at
9:33 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment