This has been a very stressful and emotional day. I got up this morning with Savannah at 6:30 and she had a temp of 101.2. I called the doctor and they wanted to see her because of her age. Thankfully, I did not put off calling the doctor. She tested positive for RSV. Not what I wanted to hear!! I just assumed it was going to be a cold that she caught from Jackson, and just so happen to run a fever with it. We are going to monitor it for now. I will be taking her back Friday and possibly Sunday. If she has a bad night or gets worse tomorrow, I will be taking her back in tomorrow. I caught it very early, so the only other symptom she had this morning was some congestion. She did start with some coughing this afternoon. I'm sure the wheezing will start tomorrow, but hopefully not get so bad. I am thankful for a great doctor and that she is keeping close watch on her. Please pray for her and that it doesn't get so bad that she has to be hospitalized. Jackson had a bad afternoon as well. He was VERY cranky and sounded a lot worse as the day went on. It was a difficult afternoon dealing with two sick babies. Jackson had to throw some excitement in for me to get a good laugh. Although, when I first saw it, I was not laughing. I was so aggravated, but then of course I had to take a picture and just laugh. Here is what I found...
| From January/February |
Yes, that's right, Jackson got in the shower with his clothes on!!! I turned the shower on as I always do for the water to get warm. I asked Jackson if he wanted to take a shower. Of course, he said yes. Sick or not, he is not going to turn down a shower. I turned my back to get the towels, my pj's, and his shampoo and soap off the bed. When I turned back around, I did not see Jackson. I looked in the shower and this is what I found!! I was so aggravated, but I could not help but laugh. Jackson thought it was very funny! All he could say was shower, shower!! After showering, I got him ready for bed. He was so tired and did not feel well when I laid him down. He got upset that Savannah was crying and he started crying. We did our nightly routine and I told him good night. He was still crying while I was putting Savannah down. This took about 5 or 10 minutes. I headed back to Jackson's room to check on him and he was standing at the door, which was closed, with his book and giraffe that he sleeps with, in hand. As soon as I opened the door, it smelled awful. Jackson had thrown up on his pillow and himself. OMG!!! What else could happen today??? I felt so bad for him! He was really upset. It just broke my heart. I cleaned him up and cuddled with him for awhile and put him back down. He went right to sleep. Hopefully, I will get a good nights rest tonight. Please say a prayer for my babies that they get better soon!!
4 comments:
Yikes Stacey! What a day! Talk about having your hands full. I'm sorry they are both sick, but hope they'll start feeling better soon. :)
Oh no.....What a day! So sorry for you guys. I'll pray that both your babies get well soon!! Poor things....
I hope things get better for y'all soon!
OMG!!! I hope they feel better!
Post a Comment