Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Bath Together

I gave Jackson and Savannah their first bath together Monday night. Jackson did not have much room in the tub with Savannah's big baby tub in there too. I had to make a run to Babies R Us to get another seat for her. I plan to give them many baths together, but no way could I lay Savannah in the tub with Jackson and the big tub I had was just not cutting it. I only used a baby tub for Jackson until he was 3 months old. I was never a fan of it with him, and he enjoyed lying in the tub so much more!! I think Savannah would as well, but it is much easier to give them both a bath at the same time and I can't ly her in it with him. Although, I'm sure Jackson would enjoy his new toy. :-) Savannah loved taking a bath with her big brother. She watched him and grinned several times. Jackson would say Silly Jackson and apparently Savannah thought so, too. Jackson loved helping me bath her. He had a great time pouring water on her. Of course, that was with aloft of supervision. Here are a few pictures of them taking their first bath together.

First bath together...Notice how I take the first picture and Jackson is pouring water out of the tub AND thinks it's funny!
From January/February

Silly Jackson
From January/February

Look at those blue eyes! :-)
From January/February

Jackson still managed to find room to play. It was so funny because as soon as I took her bath out, he laid in the water and rolled around. He is my little fish!
From January/February

No comments: