Wednesday, June 24, 2009

May Fun!

I know I have been really slack with the blog lately, but we have been super busy. I told myself when I had Savannah that I wanted to be sure to keep up with the blog. It has not been as easy as I thought it would be, but I am having so much fun with my two little ones. We were busy with alot of activities in May, so I have a few pictures to share.

We did a trial run at Lake Murray with the Huffstetlers on Lake Murray to see what was in store for our big Lake Jocassee trip in June. :-) We were pleasantly surprised at how well all four kids did all day on the boat. They had a great time and it wasn't so stressful for us parents. As you can see below, Jackson LOVES the water. We made the decision to sign Jackson up for swim lessons after this trip AND Jackson jumping in my parents pool and not wanting someone there to catch him. We were watching Jackson run around on this little island we found for the kids. Little did we know, Jackson did not stop once he got to the water. He just kept running and running...into the deeper water and Jason had to jump in after him. You would think it scared him....but Nope!! That little turkey wanted to do it again! Can't you see it now...Jackson wanting to do it "Again". :-)


Ava and Jackson were so cute watching the water as we cruised around Lake Murray. Jackson and Ava clapping and singing to some good country music! Jackson loves to drive the boat with Daddy!
Savannah enjoying herself while the big kids run around on the little island. I'm sure she was saying "Yeah, no more life jacket!". Poor little babies get no comfort in those things. Jason could not let go of Jackson or he would attempt to go in the deep water "Again". So much fun!!


Jason finished Bankers School this year in LSU and we are so GLAD!!! That was a very long two weeks! We missed Daddy so much!! Congratulations Daddy!!! This was his third year away from us for two weeks. We missed him Memorial Day weekend, as we have for the past three years. We spent time with the Starnes and Kernes family at the lake. We spent alot of time with friends while Daddy was gone, too. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! Considering I am so far behind on blogging, I have uploaded all the pictures to my Picasso site for you instead of making this a really long blog. I hope you enjoy all the pictures! Click on the following link to see our May pictures. http://picasaweb.google.com/Stacey.Starnes/MayJune2009

No comments: