Saturday, June 11, 2011

Starnes Lake Gathering 2011

We had the annual Starnes Lake gathering today. We had a great time as always, but we missed Daddy! He was on a trip and could not make it. I wasn't as good as I normally am with getting pictures, but I do have a few to share!

Mommy and Savannah had a great time on the kayak! Jackson had a great time with Griffin jumping off the dock over and over. Kevin and Kendall had some kayak fun as well!
This little girl could not get enough of the kayak! She was ready to go again, and was determined to go "by myself!"
I love these girls!!! Sweet cousins!
We called this the "old folks" boat ride! :-) These boys had a great time on this ride! Savannah had her first ride this year, too! However, I was on it with her and I didn't get a picture. However, she loved it, too! Can't wait until next year! Wish we got together with the whole Starnes clan(All 80 of them) more than twice a year!

No comments: