Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Jackson was so excited to give Daddy his Father's Day gift!



Love this precious picture of the kids with their Daddy! I'm so happy that your my Dad.
You do things that make me glad.
You read me stories, You sing me songs.
You ask me often to come along.
You teach me how to do so much.
I love to feel your guiding touch.
And when you hold my hand real tight,
I know that things will be all right.
In all the world, I know its true
There is no Daddy just like you!



Like last year, we started Fathers Day with a performance at Mt Horeb from a week of VBS. Jackson was on one side and Savannah was on the other. I could not see them both at one time, so it was hard to get pictures and video, but I managed to do what I could.




Jackson singing "He's wild about us". This was Jackson and Savannah's favorite VBS song! I really should have been on Savannah's side at this point. This was the song she knew best!





My cutie pie! He was front and center! He was embarrassed at first, but then just ran with it.



Savannah and Mattox waiting on the performance to start.
LOVE this picture! Sweet friends!

Here is a video of Jackson singing "Sing, Sing, Sing". So cute!!!

Please forgive me on this video! Mattox was looking at me and I was trying to sing along and do the movements while videoing. Obviously, I can't do both!

Our family on Fathers Day! Love this Daddy very much! Happy Fathers Day, Daddy! This picture has absolutely nothing to do with Father's Day, other than it being taken today. I just love it! Sweet Cousins!

No comments: