Saturday, June 18, 2011

Vacation Bible School

We finished Vacation Bible School yesterday and it was a great week! I had the honor of volunteering this year and was so blessed in doing so. I was able to see Jackson and Savannah here and there and loved seeing their smiles! I loved the group of 3 year olds that I worked with. They were all so sweet and I hated to see the week end. I love working with little ones and miss the days when I did. However, I am beyond blessed to spend everyday with mine and would not have it any other way.

Pandamania was the theme and it was super cute!

I brought my camera one day to snap a couple pictures of the kids. Here is Jackson during music time. As you can see, he was having a great time. Savannah in group time in her class. Her boyfriend, Mattox, is standing up watching them all. Jackson and the BIG Panda! Savannah wanted nothing to do with it. Savannah's class did not make it in big church the day I had my camera, but one of the youth was nice enough to snap a picture with her phone for me the day she was in there. She was so cute doing all the hand motions. I can't wait to see the performance tomorrow! Daddy gets to see all their work on Fathers Day. So special!

No comments: