Like last year, I have so much to share with you! I don't think I could ever get tired of being in Disney World! It truly is the most magical place on earth! We spent most of our first day in Disney at Animal Kingdom.
Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom!

The Winnie the Pooh characters were the first characters the kids got to meet on this trip. I'm not sure who Savannah and Jackson are waving at, but I'm sure there is someone. :-)

While the boys took the 3 youngest ones back for a nap, the big girls got to enjoy a little afternoon out! We decided it was best if we went for a visit to see the castle. We would not want Cinderella to think we forgot about our date with her!

There is a story behind the wicked stepmother! It is one of my favorites from the trip! I had Savannah's birthday pin on my book bag, and she spotted it during the parade. If only I had it on video, I might could have won lots of money from it. I got the meanest birthday wish ever and this is the picture to prove it! "Have yourself a very Happy Birthday!"






1 comment:
I am loling about the Tinkerbell picture. Wow!! I sure was excited to see her!;)
Post a Comment