Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Papa!!

We had a great time celebrating Papa's birthday Friday night! Jackson and Savannah could not wait to give Papa his cards they made him. Jackson was very proud, as this was the first time he has ever made a card all by himself. I should I have taken a picture of it, but I didn't. On the front, he wrote Happy Birthday Papa! In the inside, he drew a picture of Papa with a lollipop in his hands. He wrote a J under the picture and said "that's so Papa can see that I am there, too." So cute!!! On the right side, he wrote "Love Jackson". On the back, he colored a rainbow! He's becoming such a big boy!!!

Jackson was so proud of his card!
Jackson describing his picture to Papa! Such a precious moment!

Savannah was proud of her card, too! :)

The weather was perfect and we enjoyed some time outside!
They make me smile!!!
Love him!
Love her, too!
Papa has been asking about a banana pudding, so instead of a cake, I made him a banana pudding! Happy Birthday Papa!! We love you!!

I'm going to leave you with two videos of our little performer! Savannah LOVES to sing! She sings and sings, and sings some more on a daily basis! I can't get enough of it! She had a great time performing for all of us Friday night.

I'm not sure if I should think its cute or that I'm a bad Mom, that both of my kids sing almost every word to "Put a drink in my hand" by Eric Church! If Savannah has her milk in her hand, she raises it up when she sings "All you gotta do is put a drink in my hand". Should I be concerned?? Nah!! She's talking about her milk! :-)


Please forgive me on this one. It is sideways and I have no idea how to turn it. Anytime this song comes on the radio, she says "Mommy, its my song!" So cute!!!

No comments: