Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blueberry/Banana Smootie

My absolute favorite smoothie that I have almost everyday! It is super healthy and I sometimes substitute it for a lunch because it has everything in it I need. I LOVE a good smoothie!! I am "eating" so healthy, but yet it taste SO good! I will attempt to give you the recipe, but I really don't measure when I make it.

Ingredients:

1/2 - 1 cup of vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup of blueberries
A whole banana
1TB peanut butter
Handful or 2 of Spinach
2 cups of crushed Ice

Directions:

Throw them in order of ingredients in a blender and mix well. I use a Vitamix and it works wonderful! I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone in the market for one. I could not live without it now!

What are your favorite smoothies? Would love another smoothie to become my favorite??

No comments: